This site is intended for health professionals only
Evolva Holding SA today announces the agenda items for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 10 June 2010. The invitation and agenda items have been published in the official publication organ of the Company and, including the Board of Directors’ proposals, sent to registered shareholders.The following items are on the agenda for the meeting.
Approval of the Annual Report, the financial statements and the consolidated financial statements 2009
1. Approval of the Annual Report, the financial statements and the consolidated financial statements 2009
2. Discharge of the members of Board of Directors and of the Group Management Team
3. Appropriation of Results
4. Elections to the Board of Directors
5. Re-election of the Auditors
6. Amendment of the Articles of Association to reflect the new Swiss federal law on intermediated securities
7. Increase and Renewal of the Authorised or Conditional Capital for Financing Purposes pursuant to Article 3a of the Articles of Association
8. Increase and Renewal of the Authorised Capital for Internal Group Reorganisation Purposes Pursuant to Article 3b of the Articles of Association
Regarding agenda item 4, Evolva has announced on 4 May that five of the seven current members of the Board of Directors will be available for re-election. Three new members will be proposed to the shareholders for election.
For more information, please click the link below:
Evolva Holding SA