Hear the latest developments and innovations in cardiovascular care at a new free event being held in May 2023
In support of our mission to provide high-quality clinical education, Hospital Healthcare Europe, together with Hospital Pharmacy Europe, is proud to announce a new series of events in 2023: the HHE Clinical Excellence programme.
Kicking off with cardiovascular care and developed in conjunction with an expert advisory board of renowned key opinion and thought leaders from UK Centres of Excellence, our first one-day event on 10 May 2023 will allow you to explore the latest advances and innovations in cardiovascular care.
Free to attend and comprising individual presentations, panel discussions and sponsored sessions delivered virtually live and on-demand, this event is tailored to provide maximum convenience and work around your busy schedule.
Why should you attend?
- Learn from Centres of Excellence across the UK about their pioneering approaches to optimising patient cardiovascular care
- Explore clinical advances in areas ranging from preventative cardiology, heart failure and interventional cardiology
- Understand how different hospitals and departments are utilising multidisciplinary teams to improve clinical outcomes
- Select the sessions that are most relevant to your clinical practice
- Recordings available free for a minimum of three months, so catch up at your convenience
- Gain CPD hours
What’s on the agenda?
- Cardiology: evolution over the past 100 years
- Advances in preventative cardiology in primary and secondary care
- The demand for cardio-oncology services
- Use and misuse of modern technologies
- Advances in cardio-lipido-diabetology
How do you attend?
Tickets to attend the HHE Clinical Excellence events are free and can be booked here. Tickets allow virtual access to all the talks throughout the day. And if you miss any of the sessions, you will be able to catch up on-demand at a time to suit your schedule!
Save the date. And be sure to register to join us on 10 May 2023!