The European Medicines Agency Review of the Year meeting, which is organised with TOPRA, takes place next week. This year’s conference will cover all the major areas of medicines legislation covered by the EMA and how it works within the EU regulatory network. It includes sessions on:
- New EMA Directorate vision
- Developments in paediatrics
- Networking to deliver better development of medicines
- Adaptive licensing and HTA
- EMA scientific advice and HTAs
- CHMP activities and interaction with other committees
The meeting will be at the DeVere Venues, next door to the EMA offices in Canary Wharf, London. Each year this meeting attracts wide range of delegates from industry, agency and consultancy. To find out more about the programme go to www.topra.org/ema2012.
If you require a press place at the conference please contact [email protected] We will be sending out press releases after the meeting and have a freelance journalist in attendance. If you wish to commission any reports from the meeting let me know and I will be able to put you in touch with the freelance.