Michele Garufi, Chairman and CEO of NicOx, will present at the UBS Global Life Sciences Conference in New York on September 22, 2010 at 9am US Eastern Time.
The presentation will be posted on NicOx’. No live audio broadcast or archived recording will be available.
Risks factors which are likely to have a material effect on NicOx’s business are presented in the 4th chapter of the “Document de référence, rapport financier annuel et rapport de gestion 2009” filed with the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on March 5, 2010 and available on NicOx’s website.
The Company notably draws the investors’ attention to the following risk factors:
- Risks related to the Company’s dependence on the success of its lead product naproxcinod.
- Clinical developments and commercial risk.
- Risks linked to regulatory constraints and slow approval procedures.
- Lack of sales and marketing capabilities.
- Uncertainty on drug pricing and reimbursement policies and on the reforms of the health insurance systems.