The Annual General Meeting of shareholders of H Lundbeck is hereby called for on Tuesday 21 April 2009 at 10 am.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at the company’s address: Lundbeck, Ottiliavej 9, 2500 Valby
In accordance with Article 8 of the Articles of Association, the agenda of the meeting includes the following:
1. Report from the Supervisory Board on the activities of the company during the previous year.
2. Presentation of the Annual Report for approval, and discharging the Supervisory Board and Executive Management from liability.
3. Resolution on distribution of profit or covering of loss in accordance with the approved Annual Report.
4. Election of members to the Supervisory Board.
5. Appointment of one or two state authorised accountants.
6. Proposals from the Supervisory Board.
7. Any other business.
Re agenda item 1
The Supervisory Board proposes that the report be approved.
Re agenda item 2
The Supervisory Board recommends that the Annual Report be adopted and that a resolution be passed to discharge the Supervisory Board and Executive Management from liability.
Re agenda item 3
The Board proposes that dividends of 30% of the net profit for the year, corresponding to DKK 2.30 per share or a total amount of DKK 452.8m be distributed for the financial year 2008.
Re agenda item 4
Endeavours are made to ensure that the Supervisory Board of H. Lundbeck A/S is made up of persons with the necessary financial, pharmaceutical, information technology, international and production competencies to safeguard the interest of the company and thereby of the shareholders in the best possible way. The Supervisory Board must define Lundbeck’s overall strategy, set up clear goals for the company’s Executive Management as well as supervise the decisions and transactions of Group Executive Management.
The Supervisory Board proposes re-election of the following members elected by the shareholders: Per Wold-Olsen, Thorleif Krarup, Peter Kürstein, Mats Pettersson, Jes Østergaard and Egil Bodd. The Supervisory Board finds that the proposed candidates satisfy the above-mentioned criteria.
For more detailed information please click on the link below: