The following UKCPA events for masterclasses taking place in September/October 2013 (plus web links) are listed below. The links to the event literature include the target audience and aim and learning outcomes for each event:
- Pain in older people – the silent epidemic, 11 September, Kingsway Hall Hotel, London
- Introduction to Cardiology, 16 September, The Portland by Thistle Hotel, Manchester
- Advanced Practitioner Masterclass, Critical Care, 27 September, Kingsway Hall Hotel, London
- Advanced Practitioner Masterclass, Respiratory, 7 October, MacDonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham
- Dealing with the complications of anticoagulants, 11 October, Kingsway Hall Hotel, London
The UKCPA utilises the skills and knowledge of experienced pharmacists and healthcare professionals to provide training in its popular workshop-based style and deliver key presentations on new developments and guidelines within the profession.
UKCPA events are suitable for primary care, community and hospital pharmacists, as well as other healthcare professionals.
For further details, please direct enquirers to the events page of the UKCPA website:
www.ukcpa.net/events, where downloadable registration forms are accessible, or to call 0116 2889889 and ask for Sharon Cherry.