- *Programme available* Education and Training Group – Changes in Pharmacy Education: Focus on workplace based learning, 10th October, Birmingham – www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ET-Group-Masterclass-programme-10-10-12-v3.pdf.
- *Programme available* Information Technology Interest Group – Safe IT systems? Safe patients?, 16th October, Birmingham – www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ITIG-Annual-Seminar-Programme-2012-v1.pdf.
- *Programme available* HAT Group – General Level Anticoagulation, 16th October, London – www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/HAT-General-Masterclass-programme-16-10-12-v5.pdf.
- *NEW Event* – Pain Management Group and Napp Pharmaceuticals Ltd – What all pharmacists should know about pain, 27th October, Stirling – www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Pain-and-Napp-Masterclass-programme-v3.pdf. This event is now FREE to all attendees!
- UKCPA Autumn Residential Symposium, Progress in Practice, 16th – 18th November 2012, Chester – www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Autumn-Symposium-2012-FULL-v9.pdf. Updates and more details about the event can be found here: www.ukcpa.net/events/conferences/ukcpa-autumn-residential-symposium-2012
- *Re-scheduled Event* *Programme released* – Leadership Development Group – Leadership in Difficult Times, 3rd December, London – www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/LDG-Group-Masterclass-programme-03-12-12-v3.pdf.
The UKCPA utilises the skills and knowledge of experienced pharmacists and healthcare professionals to provide training in its popular workshop-based style and deliver key presentations on new developments and guidelines within the profession.