Published on 21 September 2012
UKCPA events during October and December 2012
The following links give further details of each masterclass taking place in October and December 2012. Programmes also detail speakers, session titles and timings:
- *Updated programme released* Respiratory Group – Breathing your way to Olympic Gold, 3rd October, London – http://www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Respiratory-Masterclass-programme-03-10-12-v5.pdf.
- *Programme available* Education and Training Group – Changes in Pharmacy Education: Focus on workplace based learning, 10th October, Birmingham – http://www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ET-Group-Masterclass-programme-10-10-12-v3.pdf.
- *Programme available* Information Technology Interest Group – Safe IT systems? Safe patients?, 16th October, Birmingham – http://www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ITIG-Annual-Seminar-Programme-2012-v1.pdf.
- *Programme available* HAT Group – General Level Anticoagulation, 16th October, London – http://www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/HAT-General-Masterclass-programme-16-10-12-v5.pdf.
- *NEW Event* – Pain Management Group and Napp Pharmaceuticals Ltd – What all pharmacists should know about pain, 27th October, Stirling – http://www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Pain-and-Napp-Masterclass-programme-v2.pdf.
- *Re-scheduled Event* *Programme released* – Leadership Development Group – Leadership in Difficult Times, 3rd December, London – http://www.ukcpa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/LDG-Group-Masterclass-programme-01-10-12-v2.pdf.
The UKCPA utilises the skills and knowledge of experienced pharmacists and healthcare professionals to provide training in its popular workshop-based style and deliver key presentations on new developments and guidelines within the profession.
UKCPA events are suitable for primary care, community and hospital pharmacists, as well as other healthcare professionals.
For further details, please direct enquirers to the events page of the UKCPA website or call Sharon Cherry on 0116 2776999.